Utilized technology. Increased accuracy. Prompt reports.
A More Thorough Inspection
Elevate Home Inspections LLC uses the latest software to aid the inspection process and to generate informative reports. A picture is worth a thousand words...and we love pictures. We will provide many photos of your home and its components.
We give you confidence in understanding the current conditions of:
- Roof, vents, flashings and trim;
- Gutters and downspouts;
- Skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
- Eaves, soffits and fascia;
- Grading and drainage;
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace;
- Water penetration and foundation movement;
- Heating system;
- Cooling system;
- Main water shut-off valve;
- Water heating system;
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
- Electrical service line and meter box;
- Main disconnect and service amperage;
- Electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses;
- Grounding and bonding;
- GFCIs and AFCIs;
- Fireplace damper door and hearth;
- Insulation and ventilation;
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
- and much more.
We follow a thorough process using the Arizona BTR Standards of Practice. You can expect 3-4 hours of thorough inspection procedures following a well planned checklist to ensure the highest level of accuracy. Following the inspection, plan on an overview of the inspection findings, which is a great time to ask questions.
Your completed report will be presented to you within a day of the inspection, depending on conditions.
Why Hire Elevate?
- Arizona BTR Certified Home Inspector
- Bachelor's Degree Construction Management from Brigham Young University
- Experienced in Construction Industry
- AHIT Certified Inspector
- Fully insured
- Fully licensed
- Up to date technology
- Same-day, easy to follow reports
- Smart and thorough inspections
Relax. Enjoy the process. We have it covered.
Buying is stressful. Elevate your confidence with an inspection to find the major issues early.